HPV Cancers: What You Need to Know (Free Spanish-Language Webinar)
NewYork-Presbyterian Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center is proud to host this FREE webinar in SPANISH on what you need to know about HPV cancers.
Did you know
- HPV can cause not only cervical cancer but also other types of cancer in both men and women?
- The HPV vaccine is a vaccine for cancer prevention?
- Both men and women can develop HPV cancers?
To register, click this link or e-mail email@example.com.
- Ana Tergas, MD, NewYork-Presbyterian and Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Patti Murillo Casa, Advocate and cervical cancer survivor
Wednesday, January 15 at 1:00pm