Join us for a health lecture on breast cancer and what you need to know about symptoms, screening, causes and more. This program will be presented in Mandarin for the community.
Key lecture points:
- Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in women
- What causes cancer?
- What is breast cancer?
- What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- Who is at risk for breast cancer?
- Lifestyle factors that can increase the risk for breast cancer
- The importance of breast cancer screening (mammogram)
Tuesday, October 3 at 10:30am to 11:30amVirtual Event