HIICAP provides you and your loved ones with information, education and counseling about Medicare and other health insurances.
HIICAP can help you:
- Understand the Medicare prescription drug benefit (Medicare Part D) and how to select the best plan
- Understand "Extra Help", a low income subsidy offered by the Social Security Administration
- Find ways to pay for your prescription drugs or medical equipment
- Understand and apply for EPIC (Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage
- Choose between original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans, including Medicare HMOs, Medicare PPOs, Medicare Special Needs Plans
- Understand Medicare rules and your medical bills; Report possible Medicare fraud or abuse
-Appeal a decision by Medicare, your managed care provider or other health insurance company
- Discover ways to fill in Medicare's gaps
- Learn about prevention and screening coverage that keeps you healthy or helps detect issues early.
Available in our office every Wednesday from 10:00am-3:00pm.
By appointment only, call 212 932-5844 to schedule your session.
Wednesday, June 27 at 10:00am to 3:00pm
NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital, 1FW-010 HealthOutreach Office
5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034