Join us for a series of interactive and supportive conversations with birth experts at NewYorkPresbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
This will be Week 1 of 4 Wednesdays of the series=.
Click the Links Below to join!
Week 1 Preparing Expectant Parents
• Changes in the body
• What to expect during each trimester of pregnancy
• Questions to ask your provider
Week 2 (8/11): Preparing for Baby
• Building a nest
• Making a feeding plan
• Safe sleep practices
Week 3 (8/18): Preparing for Hospital & Home
• What to expect during delivery and post-partum
• What to pack for the hospital
• COVID-19 precautions
Week 4 (8/25): Building Your Support System
• Adjusting to life with a newborn
• Navigating the “Baby Blues”
• Additional resources for help
Wednesday, August 11 at 11:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday, August 18 at 11:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday, August 25 at 11:00am to 12:00pm