Community Meditation Sessions (Monday-Friday)
Meditation practice can help us meet what is going on in our lives with more awareness and compassion. In this 30-minute session we will practice different forms of meditation such as mindful breathing, deep breathing, body relaxation, lovingkindness/self-compassion meditation, and gentle stretching. Suitable for all levels of experience. Free and open to all. Led by Emily Herzlin.
To attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
If you do not have Zoom already or are not familiar with Zoom:
- Please download the free Zoom app on your computer, phone, or tablet. Please be sure your video is enabled. (Computer is strongly recommended if possible).
- If you are not sure how to use Zoom:
- You will need to be in a space such as a room in your home or office that is private, quiet and where you can meditate. (Not moving around, not on the subway, train, bus, in a car, eating, multitasking, etc).
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Headphones are recommended but not required.
- When you sign on for class please close all other tabs and programs, and have your phone away/on silent.
- Please mute your microphone during the meditation to reduce background noise.
Friday, January 29 at 12:00pm